Monday, 23 November 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Indiepop Compilation

HarriSchool and RichSchool have teamed up with Businessman Records to release an indiepop compilation - The 12 Days of Christmas.

The tracklisting is:

1. The Loves - Christmas All Alone (just like the partridge blues)
2. Littly My - When the Turtle Dove've Flown Away
3. Them Squirrels - Three French Hens
4. Brontosaurus Chorus - Calling Birds
5. The Rocky Nest - Five Golden Rings From The Hi 5 Kings
6. Sweet Baboo - I Can See Geese in Your Eyes
7. Allo, Darlin' - Silver Swans in NYC
8. Speedmarket Avenue - Where Maids are Queens
9. The Bobby McGee's - Ladies Dancing (on eastbourne pier)
10. Silence at Sea - Lords Keep Leaping (snatch sweetness from the bleakness)
11. Lucky Delucci - Pipers Piping
12. The School - Drummer Boy

BUY A COPY HERE for just £6 (also available from the above bands at gigs and Spillers Records).

2 comments:

Yoshihiro said...

I'm japanese boy.
I could get it today.Drummer Boy, It is a pleasant highest tune.
I love you.
I want to listen to your new album early.
And I want to see your gigs in Japan at one time.
see you.

The School said...

aww thank you so much Yoshihiro we love you too!

we hope to come to Japan in 2010! see you then x