Monday, 12 July 2010
Rock'n'Roll High School
We didn't have time to get together as many songs as we'd hoped originally, so unfortunately some of your favourites will probably be missing! But this is what we played:
Rock'n'Roll High School
That Boy Is Mine (new School song that sounds a bit Ramonesy)
Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (School style)
Judy is a Punk
Let's Dance
Hoping and Praying (Ramones style)
Rock'n'Roll Radio
Blitzkrieg Bop
All I Wanna Do (Ramones style)
Baby, I Love You (School/Ramones style)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i can't wait until you release this as an album.
DO IT!
I agree with what the 2nd person said.
......it was brilliant, gutted I missed "Baby, I love you" at the end. More bands should take your lead and do this sort of thing too. Perhaps The School could do songs in the style of The Ronettes next??????
This was amazing. I'm already looking forward to your Tindersticks set.
Really good article, there are really
nice statements.I read your article about "Rock'n'Roll High School".That is very interesting article and good information.Thank you for that...
numeracy
Post a Comment